Sea Power – Bladderwrack Powder
Bladderwrack- Powder 100gms
How to use:
- This is a Sea vegetable, take as much as you can afford.
- For Detoxification, best assimilated as a tea. For Supplementation, you can add to Smoothies, Soups, Food.
- Generously use along seamoss in your beauty regimen especially masques- body, face and hair.
When it comes to marine superfoods, the benefits of #SeaMoss and #Bladderwrack surpass almost every other algae. Seamoss has about 92 minerals the body is made up of. If you add Bladderwrack and Burdock and you derive ALL the minerals the body needs.
Health benefits of Bladderwrack
Bladderwrack is a potent anti-inflammatory and helps support healthy mucous membranes.
Due to it’s natural iodine content , Bladderwrack is primarily used to treat conditions associated with iodine deficiency such as over-sized thyroid gland, and under-active thyroid.
Bladderwrack is used to boost the immune system and may also aid in treating the following conditions:
- Obesity and weight loss
- Eye and mental health
- Arteriosclerosis – hardening of the arteries
- Digestive disorders and constipation
- Heartburn, acid reflux
- Blood cleansing, libido and fertility booster
- It contains: A, C, E and B-complex vitamins, calcium, carotene, selenium, iodine, magnesium, potassium, sodium, sulfur and silicon
Bladderwrack is proven to help soothe skin irritations, minimize signs of aging and has ample anti-inflammatory benefits. Bladderwrack will nourish, hydrate and soften your skin, while detoxifying pores and improving elasticity.
It is great to take along our Basic Organs Detox Protocol so as to address cellulite and flabby skin as a result of weight loss.
Basic Detox Protocol; https://cellglowellness.com/product/basic-organs-detox-pack/
DISCLAIMER: These are Natural Mineral Supplements. We are not Medical Practitioners.