Emirati Premium Dates-1Kg
Dates have an excellent nutrition profile and like any other dried fruit,have a higher calorie content than any fresh fruit. We value them under #AlkalineMucuslessLifestyle for they are Approved Sweetener, are loaded with #Iron #Fibre and enhance digestion. That means their intake ensures all the other minerals in #Seamoss, Alkaline herbs and foods are optimally absorbed.
Benefits of Dates
From Improving Bone Health to Promoting Beautiful Skin?
From the time it was discovered, which was thousands of years ago, dates were known to have healing powers. While science has proved that for sure, we love to eat them mostly because of how delicious these dark fruits are.
According to history, date palm is known to have come from what is now Iraq, however Egyptians were known to have made wine with dates a lot earlier as well.
Some of their benefits:
- Lowers cholesterol. The soluble fibre contributes to lowering risk of heart disease.
- Mineral rich and boosts Energy.
- Improves bone health.
- Strengthens the nervous system.
- Rich in iron.
- Boosts blood circulation and thus Sexual prowess.
- Promotes digestion.
- Contributes to a glowing skin.
- Fixes hangovers.
- Assists in weight gain. Under alkaline it is a struggle trying to gain weight.Taking a lot of dates, chickpeas, grains,seeds and bananas will see you achieve some but lifting weights gives you better results.
Dates are best eaten by themselves. The sweet fruit makes for an excellent breakfast snack, or in cereals, smoothies, bakes and porridges.
Plenty of people have even switched to date syrup instead of refined sugar. Make date syrup by boiling unpitted dates in spring water ,sieve thereafter or use a cheesecloth. You can also blend into a thick syrup. Keep refrigerated.
Keep a box of seeded dates in your pantry. It will also prevent from overeating.